Diversions, vol. 64
My podcast craze is a bit out of control. I’m not sure if it’s because I incorporated and am now binging on inspirational content of every variety or because Gertie requires a ton of walking and I have 2 hours to fill up everyday. Either way, I listen to more Tim Ferris and Tony Robbins than I’d care to admit to. If you have a favorite podcast, send it my way because I’m always on the hunt for something new to listen to. Anyway, this week I’ve been:
- Feeling so inspired by this Debbie Millman interview on The Tim Ferriss Show. It’s so good.
- In awe of Maggie Haberman in this Longford podcast interview. She’s totally unapologetic in a fascinating way.
- Getting ready for fall by bookmarking all sorts of questionable recipes.
- Appreciating the behind the scenes video of this project that combines projected images and photography.
- Weirdly charmed by this story that involves an enema prank call.
The weekly diversion is my way of sharing links of interesting things that I’ve come across online throughout the week. To see past diversions or subscribe visit https://tinyletter.com/AdventuresOnceHad.
- Sandy Noto