Diversions, vol. 70
Eli and I are heading to Japan in March, so I’ve been doing what I love to do most: obsessively researching hotels. I’m 99% certain that most of my interest in travel photography is actually rooted in the fact that I want an excuse to poke around every hotel that I bookmark. Eli has been spending a good chunk of his time watching car review clips and I just want the same thing but for hotels.
Anyway, aside from travel planning, I’ve been:
- Sharing some of my hopes and intentions for 2018.
- Recommending The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to everyone as a more enjoyable version of Mad Men with a lot more laughs.
- Wrapping up 2017 with my favorite food and travel photos from the year.
- Baffled how I haven’t shared and insisted that you all watch Hot Ones. It’s a show where celebrities answer questions while eating progressively hotter chicken wings.
- Making this cod recipe a whole lot because it’s quick, simple and healthy.
- Making heart eyes at Condé Nast Traveler’s Instagram for sharing this photo of mine from Izamal.
Diversions is my way of sharing links of interesting things that I’ve come across online throughout the last few weeks. To see past diversions or subscribe visit https://tinyletter.com/AdventuresOnceHad.
- Sandy Noto